Fast Track Jeweller
Are you looking for a new and exciting career? Have you always wanted to work in Jewellery and Watches but don’t have the experience? Our client are recruiting now for their fast track jewellery program. How about the opportunity to travel the world whilst earning a wage? Would you like to work for a hugely successful luxury retail company who offer excellent benefits and value their employees?
- Based on board one of our client’s many luxury cruise liners, working with Fine Jewellery or Watches
- Exceeding sales and service targets and participating in promotional events
- Maximising sales by promoting a quality range of merchandise
- Public Speaking and Seminars
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Outgoing and enthusiastic Personality
- Accommodation, uniform and meals provided on board
- A chance to travel the world
- Training and progression
- Competitive Monthly Salary with a chance to earn commission
If successful you will be required to complete a 1-week training program at their head office in Bristol.
Our client is an on-board retailer with over 250 retail outlets on board 62 cruise ships. They currently have retail outlets with some of the most prestigious cruise lines in the world. Due to rapid expansion and the success of new contracts they are looking to recruit motivated, skilled and ambitious Fine Jewellery and Watch Specialists to join their teams at sea.
Living and working on board the ship, you will be based within the retail outlets, ensuring outstanding customer service and maximising sales profits.
This is a permanent position based on continuous contracts of 6 months, with a one month break in between each.
This is a fantastic opportunity to see the world, in a company where you can progress and develop a career in one of the most exciting and fruitful industries around.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to work at sea then apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"