Fast Track Fee Earner - Motor & Casualty - Cardiff
A long-established and innovative legal organisation is seeking a Fast Track Litigator to handle all aspects of defendant personal injury cases from start to finish in the heart of Cardiff.
You’ll effectively manage and progress your own caseload using a case management system and benefit from the support of your team manager and our structured supervision policy.
The teams are kept small and collaborative, with a mix of experience, to which you will contribute.
The teams enjoy continuing support, not only from your manager, but from their Senior Handlers, as well as the wider Technical Developer support structure across the firm.
You will be working with and developing alongside a friendly and experienced team.
Duties to include:
- Management of fast track personal injury cases in order to obtain appropriate compensation for clients
- Understand medical evidence, valuing claims and advising accordingly
- Contribute to the department’s revenue targets
- Experience of litigating personal injury claims
- Confidence to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) against a task list, with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a caseload and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail and high accuracy
This highly regarded client can offer a fantastic benefits/salary package, good quality work as well as a good work life balance.
If you believe you are suitable, please apply to this advert or contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below: