This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that really values your skills, team focus and hard work - a chance to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for the UK's largest independent Fast Fit specialist.
Branch Managers are key to the success of our business and add customer service skills, team leadership and commercially focused experience to our branches.
Being a Manager in one of our Branches means having the freedom to concentrate on the important things - driving sales, inspiring your team and providing outstanding customer service.
Whether you’re an experienced Assistant Branch Manager looking for the next step, or a Branch Manager who knows the fast fit business inside out, our industry leading, IMI accredited management training programme, will ensure that you have everything you need to make your branch a success.
In return we give Branch Managers the chance to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for a Company that appreciates the contribution which our Managers make.
We are passionate about developing our staff and are keen to promote Branch Managers to more senior positions when available.
As a Branch Manager you will manage the day to day operation and control of the branch, in order to maximise sales, turnover and customer satisfaction in all areas of the business.
Main duties include:
- Achieving and surpassing, sales and profit margin targets
- Providing complete Customer Satisfaction by promoting and develop the awareness of customer care within the branch.
- Ensuring quality controls are carried out.
- Ensuring the highest standard of branch presentation is maintained.
- Managing, motivating and developing staff to build a successful, effective team
- Maintaining a high standard of performance, personal presentation and discipline within the branch.
- Ensuring the security of property, stock and cash at all times
- Ensuring branch personnel comply with all aspects of Health and Safety law in line with company policy
- Assisting in fitting as and when required
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven people management skills and/or supervisory experience
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales
- Strong communication skills
- Fast Fit / Tyre fitting / Automotive or Mechanic experience essential
Benefits include a generous bonus scheme, a minimum of 30 days holiday and staff discounts.
Basic salary is up to £27,000 pa. Bonuses vary but a Manager who achieves sales and margin targets can expect to earn at least £250 - £500 per month in addition to basic salary.
If you're looking for a career that has teamwork, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
- Customer Service