TRP Recruitment is an established fashion recruitment consultancy that takes pride in placing "The Right People" in the right positions. We put our clients and candidates at the heart of what we do, aiming to provide the most efficient and bespoke recruitment service in the industry.
With offices in the UK, Italy and America, our extended reach allows us to offer an international advantage, covering roles across all of Europe and the Americas. We work in partnership with leading retailers, brands and suppliers across the luxury and mid-market fashion sector, specialising in retail operations, design, production & technical and head office roles.
We are currently looking to expand our team and wish to recruit a Resourcer/Administrator to support the Design, Production and Technical department.
You will need to have a background in fashion and a good understanding of wholesale, design & production. A successful candidate will have excellent administrative and IT skills, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, as well as having excellent prioritisation and clear communication skills - written and verbally.
As a Resourcer at TRP you will receive excellent training on an ongoing basis, a great commission structure and, above all, a fantastic working environment with a supportive team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Resource suitable candidates for specific job roles across Wholesale, Design, Production & Technical and occasionally head office roles using job boards
- Updating our candidate database
- Conduct pre-screen interviews and book in suitable candidates for consultants
- Write and post job adverts, as well as being responsible for maintaining accurate records using Excel
- Visit clients with Consultants
- Profile candidates by telephone and Skype
- Format CV's for consultants to company standards
- Occasional management of projects set by management
- Previous experience working with a fashion supplier/retailer within an administrative capacity
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A proactive attitude with good time management and prioritisation
- Confident and self-motivated
- Team player and always looking to go the extra mile to support the team
- Previous fashion recruitment experience as a Resourcer or Researcher is preferred
- Ongoing training and room for progression
- Excellent commission structure
- Early finish on Fridays
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays