A well-known, renowned fashion brand is looking for an outgoing, friendly Receptionist/Office Administrator to join their funky new Head Offices in the city on a temporary basis. This role could potentially go permanent.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work as a Receptionist where you’ll get excellent exposure to the running of a business.
Main duties will include:
- Providing a welcoming face of the company for all colleagues, guests and clients
- Answering and fielding calls and emails
- Booking cars and couriers
- Ordering stationery and other office supplies
- Logging staff holidays and sickness
- Inducting new starters on health and safety
- Booking meeting rooms
- Ensuring the office is a tidy and safe place to work
- Assisting the CEO's PA with ad-hoc duties
- Covering for the CEO's PA including diary management, travel booking and other ad-hoc support to the wider team
- Helping to run the company's 'Culture Club', thinking of creative ideas on social events and keeping up a great culture within the company
***Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, we can only get back to suitable applicants***
- MS Office