My client works with all major high street retails including ASOS, River Island, Next and Topshop, amongst others.
In this role no two days would be the same. From liaising with buyers, merchandisers and factories to taking meetings with clients. You would take a very hands on approach to the account you are managing within fashion world.
To be successful for this position you need direct ‘back-end; retail experience in stock control, buying, purchasing or have completed a BA in fashion
Areas of responsibility:
• Coordinate and process samples
• Track deliveries and orders - creating a critical path to ensure that goods are going to be delivered to the customers on time.
• Complete competitor analysis
• Fabric analysis and knowledge.
• Ratio ordering
• Complete orders purchased by the customers - raise the order with the factory, order the fabric from the mill and follow the whole process through to delivery
• Prepare weekly reports for the factories and store groups
• Liaise with the Buyers and Merchandisers keeping them up to date with their orders.
• Communicating daily with Factories - tracking orders and providing the correct information.
• Build relationships with the fabric mills, factories and retail groups.
• Track stock arriving and leaving
• Trend analysis
• Previous experience within a fashion related procurement or buying role
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Positive minded
• Numerical and Analytical
• Negotiation skills
• Commercial Awareness
• Someone who can work well both individually and within a team
If you think this is an opportunity that you would be interested in then please click APPLY!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'