Fashion Graduate / Fashion Production Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join the Production Team of one of the UKs leading and established companies who specialise in supplying fashion accessorises to High Street Retailers.
This is a very interesting company to work for, they are are offering a competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate.
Some duties would include:
* Helping to support the production of designs for leading clients
* Liaising with customers and suppliers via telephone and email
* Submitting samples/lab dips
* Handling all administration/production paperwork
* Working to the critical path, ensuring deadlines are met
* Supporting the design team/function
The ideal Candidate:
- Previous fashion experience & qualifications
- Knowledge of working to a critical path is highly desirable
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Highly organised with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Have excellent IT skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be beneficial
- Willing to learn
Work Place pension
Healthcare after 1 year
20 days holiday per year + all bank holidays and closure between Christmas and New Year.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"