An exciting opportunity to join the Production Team of one of the UKs leading and established companies who specialise in supplying fashion accessorises to High Street Retailers.
This is a very interesting company to work for, they are are offering a competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate.
Some duties would include:
* Helping to support the production of designs for leading clients
* Liaising with customers and suppliers via telephone and email
* Submitting samples/lab dips
* Handling all administration/production paperwork
* Working to the critical path, ensuring deadlines are met
* Supporting the design team/function
The ideal Candidate:
- Previous fashion experience & qualifications
- Knowledge of working to a critical path is highly desirable
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Highly organised with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Have excellent IT skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be beneficial
- Willing to learn
Work Place pension
Healthcare after 1 year
20 days holiday per year + all bank holidays and closure between Christmas and New Year.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job