Are you looking to become part of a creative team with a well established fashion supplier?
Our client designs and manufactures ladies outerwear, tailoring and separates. Trusted by many of the best known names on the high street with a reputation that has been built on cutting edge fashion design and the consistent high quality of their products.
As longstanding members of SEDEX they champion safe, fair and ethical working with trusted manufacturing partners across the globe.
We are looking for a Designer to cover a Maternity Contract for a period of around 15 months and offers a highly competitive salary that will be based on experience and expertise.
* design commercial ranges of ladieswear for each High Street customer
* work closely with the pattern and sample room to perfect samples
* CAD literate (Photoshop/Illustrator) a good eye for trends and strong knowledge of fabrics/fabric sourcing
* visit customers to present ranges and attend fit sessions as required as well as travelling for trend research/shows
* you must be proactive and organised with the ability to work as part of a team and to tight deadlines
Hours and holidays
8.00am -5pm Monday - Thursday
8.00am - 1.00pm Friday
25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job