Farm Operative (Tractor Dr-Hainey)
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Tractor driver that will be performing a wide range of operations at the highest level in their Root Salads Operation, based at Hainey Farm. The responsibilities/duties will include:
- Operating farm machinery, including tractor hoeing, precision N injection and slug pellet application.
- Carry out routine and scheduled machinery maintenance.
- Carry out any other general agricultural duties as requested.
- Strict discipline regarding Health and Safety on site, following and adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Keep all records accurate and up-to-date.
- Work in line with their group values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality & Expertise and Can-do.
- PA1 and PA2 (desirable but training will be given)
- PA4 desirable but not essential
- Trimble and GPS experience desirable
- Full UK clean driving licence essential
- Mechanical knowledge would be advantageous
- Needs to be flexible
- Able to work well upon own initiative
- An enthusiastic and flexible team player with good interpersonal skills.
Hours of work: Flexibility is essential due to the nature of the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job