Farm Mechanic - Kelso
Full time - excellent wage
An excellent opportunity to work as a Farm Mechanic at a 2,300-acre arable and dairy farm just 40 miles south of Edinburgh (near Kelso)
About the role
- To service and repair their wide range of vehicles and machinery
- Take charge of their modern well-equipped workshop
- Fabrication and regular servicing of our modern fleet of farm machinery.
- A willingness to assist with tractor driving during busy times would be an advantage.
- You would be also expected to work overtime during grass and cereal harvests.
- Experience in the maintenance of farm machinery.
- You will be required to work as part of a team but must also be capable of completing tasks independently.
- Hardworking and adaptable in your approach to work.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
How to apply:
Interested? If you have the skills and experience required for this Farm Mechanic job, we would love to hear from you! Just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
Other skills may include: Agricultural Service Engineer, Fuel Farm Technician, Agricultural Mechanic, Field Service Technician Agricultural Equipment, Heavy Plant / Farm Mechanic,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'