De Lacy Executive seeks a Farm Data Specialist to join a successful, rapidly developing company. This is an exciting and challenging new opportunity for the ideal candidate to maintain and enhance data quality as the Company's Technical Team expands into Worldwide markets.
Utilising your knowledge of agricultural enterprises, you will help farmers improve their business. Assuring quality farm data and ensuring clear results enabling farmer to take the next steps within their enterprise. You will be an essential part of a team, working directly with some of the largest UK food retailers.
This is a great opportunity for graduates who have been in the industry for a couple of years and who are interested in Global sustainability.
- Knowledge in agriculture - preferably within the livestock sector.
- Competent IT skills, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ideally, a relevant qualification, preferably to degree level.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Competent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good team player but with the initiative and drive to work on their own.
Salary; The remuneration package will be competitive, reflecting the experience of the successful candidates.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and no details are distributed to third parties without your prior agreement.
Please note that this is an advertisement and not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- Data Entry
- Data Management
- Data Quality