As a result of unprecedented consistent growth and investment in the region, our client are looking to hire an ambitious Farm / Agricultural Account Executive to step into an existing book of business being left behind by a retiring Account Executive.
- The clients you will service will be very long standing customers of this firm, so will represent the highest quality and most loyal client.
- In additional to providing clients with insurance and risk management advice, you will also be given the opportunity to have input into the farm and agricultural department, its strategic direction, as well as getting involved with training and support should you wish.
- The role will have the full backing of a market leading broking, and service team, including locally based claims handlers, offering the best available opportunities for success.
- A highly successful and progressive and award-winning broker.
- A company who truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all their clients.
- When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a market leading salary and bonus scheme, plus a highly competitive benefits package, and outstanding opportunities for career advancement.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You will be self-motivated, driven, organised and ambitious.
- You will be either be an existing Account or Development Executive, or someone with excellent commercial insurance experience, who can demonstrate they have the required sales and service skills to step into this type of role.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have the ability to build strong relationships with key decision makers.
Professional Qualifications Required:
- Progression towards ACII would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Further study would be supported if needed.
- Salary up to £55,000 + Car + Bonus
- The salary is dependent on experience, but will be market leading, and flexible to attract the very best candidates in the market.
- The bonus scheme is superb and uncapped and is complimented by a comprehensive benefits package to include pension, group life, PMI, free car parking and generous holiday allowance.
Contact: Stephen Mallaband
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'