To operate machines within their capabilities to instructions and data supplied.
1. To monitor the product against the specified criteria on the contract planning data.
2. To contribute to eliminate further checking of work produced.
3. To be flexible in working practices.
4. Effective communication is achieved between shifts.
5. To contribute to zero defects are achieved at all operations.
6. Equipment is kept well maintained, clean and tidy.
7. The maximum number of machines are operated.
8. To inform the Supervisor immediately of non conforming products.
9. To carry out manual tasks in cycle where identified, ie - Deburring.
This vacancy is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within seven working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job