Our client is an award-winning, Luxury Private Aviation company based just outside of London. They’re extremely successful and recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing small companies. As a result of their continuing expansion they’re currently looking for an experienced Sales Executive with European language skills and a passion for aviation to join their sales team.
To be considered for this role you’ll need to have at least a year’s experience in a previous sales position, but most importantly, a real love for flying and an enthusiasm for all things aviation. You’ll be liaising with High Net Worth clients, making recommendations for travel routes and reviewing and recommending aircraft types. There may also be the opportunity to spend some time working in the United States if desired.
- Liaising with clients and recommending optimal travel routes
- Making bookings and coordinating aircraft with operators
- Reviewing aircraft and quotes and making informed recommendations to clients
- Processing credit card payments
- Reviewing and completing pre-flight documentation
- Liaising with the web department to develop custom software and web content
Skills and experience required:
- A passion for aviation is essential for this role - commercial and/or private aviation experience will be considered
- As the client base is very international, fluency in both English and one other European language is required
- You should have at least a year’s experience in a previous, relevant sales position where exceptional customer service was paramount
- You’ll be an enthusiastic team player with a friendly, approachable manner
- Good attention to detail is an absolute must for this role
With such an international client base, the successful candidate will need to be flexible as evening and some weekend work may be required. The base salary for this role is £18k to £21k plus OTC up to £34k, uncapped. Benefits include:
- Private Pension Plan
- Private Health Care after the first year
- Professional sales training
- Private jet flights!
- And a supportive, relaxed work environment - table tennis, beers in fridge, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a young, fun, award-winning company that is both profitable and expanding, and has been highlighted in the press a number of times as a "company of the future".
Portman Scott is a highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
At Portman Scott we take your privacy seriously and we only process your personal data in order to provide you with work-finding services. We will never share your details with anyone without contacting you first. You can find our full privacy and data protection policy on our website.
- Customer Service
- Travel Sales
- European languages
- Private Aviation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'