Fantastic opportunity for graduate to join large FMCG!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast moving consumer goods company based in Slough as a Contracts and Tenders Executive.
This is a varied role where you will be co-ordinating information from lots of different departments, using your organisational and communication skills to liaise with internal colleagues plus your written skills to make each bid you put together the best it can be. Working on multiple bids at a time will also work to your strengths with regards to prioritisation and working to deadlines and working well in a supportive team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the full National Accounts tendering process for the organisation - this is NOT a sales role.
Excellent written and communication skills are essential.
Excellent career development on offer at this large national organisation (this role is due an internal promotions).
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure end to end processes are completed in line with their requirements
- Meeting internal and external deadline
- Assisting with the retention of existing business and winning of new business through new contracts and range extensions
- Ensuring tenders are delivered within deadlines
- Producing professional tender documentation within authorised trading terms
Skill/ Personal Profile:
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams under tight time pressures
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Organised and able to prioritise workload whilst meeting deadlines
- Good PC literacy skills - intermediate level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'