Reed Engineering are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner/Setter/Programmer to work on a CNC machine. You will be joining one of the most professional and highly regarded engineering companies within Essex.
The CNC Turner will be joining a dedicated and skilled team so it is essential that you have good team working skills, and a broad knowledge of engineering manufacturing.
• To Program CNC Turner must be able to set and operate on a 2, 3 and 4 axis machine using Fanuc or Haas or Heidnhain controls.
• Work to technical drawings with the minimum of supervision to produce desired components
• Prove out programs at the machine ensuring the highest quality at all times
• Duties; to produce varied, complex, high accuracy machined parts, jigs, fixtures and tooling aids from drawings, must be able to set the machine. Materials include stainless steel, aluminium, tool steels and plastics.
• Monday - Friday 16:00 – 12:00am
• 25 days holidays
• Based in Wickford
• Overtime paid at time and a half
As one of the most respected engineering companies in Essex, your skill level will be put to the test while growing your career and broadening your skill level.
If you are a motivated CNC Turner with setting experience wanting to progress your career then please send your CV in immediately for consideration.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job