Tired of working in Private day nurseries?
Daisy Chain are excited to announce that we are working with a renowned school in Berkshire who are looking for quality Nursery Practitioners to join their fantastic team!
Set in 125 acres of wood and parkland, the school offers education from Early years to Secondary school. With fantastic facilities and a state of the art early years centre this is a great opportunity to join a well-established school!
The Nursery school can offer both full time and term time roles and are keen to find practitioners who share the same passion and dedication for childcare as they do.
What our Client is looking for:
- A minimum of a Level 3 or equivalent in childcare(Essential)
- Key worker experience within an early year’s setting(Essential)
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
- Focused on delivering great quality of care to the children and parents
What our client can offer:
- Both Full time and Term Time positions available
- Above industry salaries
- Excellent staff benefits
- Support and progression opportunities
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Joe to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job