In conjunction with Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council, Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for Family Support Workers. The main purpose of this role is to conduct the planning, facilitation and delivery of tailored family support interventions to meet the dicerse needs of families and children aged 0 - 25 years, through collaborative and intergrated working across a network of family centres.
This role is a great way to get their foot in the door for a social work career.
Key features of this exciting role include:
* To provide support and advice to families and children, either through group support, individual support or support within the home environment
* To provide information, guidance and support to families and children relating to the children's centre service
* To work alongside agencies to deliver services to parents and children
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area, please contact Emily Bentley at Service Care Solutions on or email me on !
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
* Excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
* Payroll service twice a week
* Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus! *
- (outreach* or family supp* or newly qualified social worker* or NQSW*) and (child* or atten* or famil* or school* or subst* or multi* or support work*