This is a Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm role.
You will be responsible for:
Leading, facilitating and undertaking direct work through case holding responsibility and the overall management of the delivery of evidence based interventions with children, young people and families who have additional and or complex needs across Doncaster.
This will be done by:
• Undertaking skilled assessments of families and individuals needs using the agreed framework and guidance;
• Developing clear targeted action plans based on a holistic comprehensive family assessment;
• Developing strong multi-agency relationships with partners;
• Coordinating multi-agency support for families having a wide range of needs.
Your general roles and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• To provide professional advice, support and guidance to families, referring onto other agencies where required as part of a robust and professional support plan;
• To ensure safe practice both for families and self when undertaking duties within family homes and community settings;
• To assess, plan, implement and review work with children, young people and families in their homes and community which safeguards and promotes positive development of their children and young people using a solution focused approach;
• To ensure all practice reflects current national and local professional guidance;
• To work in partnership with other agencies to ensure the safeguarding of children, young people and families;
• To contribute to multi-agency and family meetings to discuss referrals and agree a work plan as requested;
Relative experience and/or qualifications required:
NVQ 3 or equivalent - desirable.
Experience of working within a relevant discipline.
Ability to plan, assess and monitor work with children, young people and families to a good standard.
Ability to undertake direct work with children, young people and families.
Delivery of targeted intervention both individually and in a group setting.
Full understanding of safeguarding and policies and procedures.
Sound knowledge of development theory and understanding of theories that underpin practice.
Implement equality and diversity in supporting positive outcomes.
Knowledge and understanding of the law and policy on safeguarding which is relevant to this role.
Good understanding of confidentiality and professional boundaries.
Has knowledge of current Government agendas which inform practice.
IT and word processing skills.
Good standard of literacy.
Knowledge of information sharing policy and Data Protection.
All candidates must also have an in date Enhanced DBS certificate. This can be organised by REED if necessary.
If you have any questions then please get in touch on 0114 2754466 and ask for Kathie.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job