Connaught Resourcing Ltd is urgently seeking an experienced family support worker for a children centre based in West Bromwich full time.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilites;
* You be allocated cases
* Make contact with families
* Undertake Assessments of families
* Identify an appropriate action plan suporting families
* Complete closure of work when agreed with manager
* Ensure all case notes, assessments, action plan and closure paperwork is completed
* Actively be apart of team mettings
Candidates will need to have access to a vehicle as you will be expected to travel to various sites.
The successful family support worker would be expected to hold Child Protection, Looked after children, child in need cases where there are multiple needs.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job