Family Support Worker- Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for Family support workers in the Devon area.
This is a fantastic chance to join an established Independent Fostering Agency who have been rated 'Outstanding' for four consecutive inspections.
My client provides a range of services including mainstream fostering for children aged 0-18 and Parent and Child Placements. They also have an established and well regarded Therapeutic Led Care (TLC) service.
- Supporting the young person's progress in the Service Programmes and Foster placements through working with them in the community, in leisure activities or at school.
- Providing one to one support to the young people
- Engaging in direct, focussed work with children to build positive relationships with the child, to model acceptable behaviour and helping the child to trust and feel safe with adults
- Supporting the social workers where required, providing visits to carers to offer support and supervising at children at company social events.
- Liaising with the service's managers and assisting in collating children's feedback.
- Generous Annual Leave - 28 days PLUS your Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave increase after 3 full years of service by 1 day - up until a max of 12 years
- Birthday Leave - a paid day off for your birthday
- Good Health Days - no sickness in a 6 month period and get an additional day off!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Optional Private Healthcare Scheme
- Full UK Driving License
- Willingness to undertake Fully enhanced DBS check
- Have experience working with children and young people and challenging behaviour
- Willingness to travel to various appointments
If you're interested in this role please follow the website application instructions, or contact Lisa Galvin at NonStop Care
If this role is not quite for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Lisa Galvin, on LinkedIn.
We at NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'