We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is a residential family centre.
This is a Family Resource Service offering assessment and treatment services. Their aim is to provide an independent service which offers a spectrum of services in respect of children and their families.
Candidates are required to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) or experience of working with children and families.
- Observe the parenting skills of a carer on an agreed schedule, and during ad hoc periods of escorting.
- Record observations of the family's chronology.
- Assessing risk to children and the parents during their stay.
- To carry out regular checks and record significant occurrences in the log notes.
- To offer guidance and support to service users, who experience difficulties in parenting their children.
- To report your assessments to the line manager, to dispense medication in line with set procedures and guidelines.
- To develop awareness and understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Excellent written communication skills for report writing.
If you are interested in this position then please get in touch.
- Child Protection
- Report Writing
- Family Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job