Adecco are delighted to be working with a Family Law practice with a fantastic reputation in Newcastle. They have an enviable track record with multiple award winning accolades. Due to continued growth and expansion, my client is seeking an experienced Family Solicitor to join their business on a permanent basis.
- Advising clients on legal matters relevant to their cases
- Taking instructions from clients
- Drafting the necessary legal documents and contracts for each case
- Researching previous cases and relevant laws so as to provide accurate advice
- Once an agreement has been reached, ensure that it is implemented
- Communicate with clients and opposing solicitors
- If necessary, represent clients in court
- Instruct barristers on cases that reach court
- Supervise trainee solicitors and paralegals
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Written communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Research skills
- Commercial awareness
- Motivation and commitment
- 3-4 years min experience as a Family Solicitor
- Degree in Law is desirable but not essential
- BA Honours Degree is essential
- LPC certification is essential
- 25 - 40k depending on experience
- Other benefits will be discussed
If you would like to discuss the role please get in contact and I will give you a call.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'