A well-establish leading law firm in the UK and the East Midlands will give you the opportunity to work in a friendly and driven environment. The firm is very friendly with some staff having worked there for over two decades! They will provide you with career progression and the opportunity to work on high quality matters.
Our Client is looking to expand their Family Law team due to the amount of work they are being instructed on. They are looking to recruit Solicitors for 3 of their offices across the East Midlands.
- A full-time permanent role
- A competitive starting salary depending on experience
- You will be dealing with a range of Public and Private Law matters
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and the possibility to take 5 days unpaid leave
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You must be a Solicitor or CILEX
- Any PQE will be considered
- Experience of Public matters is essential
- Membership of a Panel beneficial but not mandatory
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Family, Family Law, Family Solicitor, Family CILEX, Matrimonial, Legal Aid, Public, Private, Financial, Children
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'