Salary Dependant on Experience
I love working with this client. Straight to the point and lovely with it. They are well known in their field and I very rarely recruit for them at this level as everyone is a long standing member of the team.
However, in this instance they are recruiting for a Family Solicitor to join their team. Its an exciting time to include someone into the business as they are open on level of experience. Its very much down to team fit as well as how conscious you are to getting on in your career. You must be qualified or nearing the end of your qualifying period.
They are looking for the successful person to go the extra mile for the client and the firm as a whole. This will not go unnoticed and you will be rewarded accordingly.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of private practice in family law
- A solid understanding of financial remedies
- Experience of working in the areas of Divorce, Financial, Unmarried Couples & Property Disputes and Children.
- Experience in advising clients in relation to consent orders
- Passionate and motivated about Family Law
- Educated to degree level and a strong LPC pass or equivalent;
- Experience gained in a Family Law training seat or following admittance to the roll.
Salary is dependant on experience.
Monday - Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
This role is working from the office at all times.
Due to the amount of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone.
If you have not heard back regarding your application within 48 hours of sending your CV, then sadly you have not been selected for this client at this time.
- family solicitor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'