Family Solicitor or Legal Executive
Competitive salary dependent on experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Family Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a reputable legal practice with a great presence in Manchester and across the nation. They are a full-service firm with a number of accreditations to their name.
They are seeking a Solicitor or Legal Executive with a good understanding of the market to join their expanding Family Team in Sale. You will advise on a variety of matters to include divorce and separation, private children matters and financial agreements / disputes. The caseload will be privately funded.
Duties will include:
- Managing own caseload
- Advising on a variety of privately funded family matters
- Develop existing caseload in divorce, finance and private children matters
- Drafting legal documentation to include Cohabitation Agreements and Prenuptial Agreements
- Drafting various Court Applications
- Be actively involved in marketing and business development activities
The successful candidate will:
- Have good academics – Degree/LPC/Training Contract or have achieved FCILEx status
- Have at least a couple of years’ experience within a family department
- Offer sound legal advice to a diverse client base
- Maintain your continuing professional development requirements
- Be self-motivated with a drive to develop the team
- Work in a collaborative manner within the team and wider firm
- Have a positive approach and strong work ethic
- family law
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'