Family Solicitor - Flitwick, Bedfordshire
Family Solicitor - Flitwick
My client is a well established firm with an excellent reputation in the local area. They have an urgent need for a Family Solicitor with ideally 3-5 years PQE to join their successful Family team in Flitwick, Bedfordshire. Application with higher or lower PQE will still be considered.
Areas of specialism
- Divorce and Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Financial Matters arising from Divorce
- Cohabitation Disputes
- Separation Deeds
- Children Matters
- To act as Fee Earner in a growing Matrimonial Team;
- To support the practice in meeting its professional obligations;
- To provide a high level of legal advice and assistance to the clients of the firm in the fee earners area of relevant specialism;
- To ensure that the advice given is both accurate and complete and clearly recorded on the file;
- To answer to all client and third party communications promptly and in a timely manner and progress matters to conclusion.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please apply today with your CV for immediatel consideration for interview.
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.
- Family Law Child Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job