Location: South Shields
Part-time and full-time hours available. The successful candidate will be based at their South Shields office.
My Client’s family department is nationally recognised for the calibre of its work, its expert team and its focus on client care.
They are looking for:
- A qualified family solicitor with 2+ years PQE to undertake financial, private and public children work.
- Children Panel membership and/or Resolution accreditation would be an advantage but not essential.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include:
• Holiday entitlement 27-32 days
• Maternity Pay (18 weeks’ full pay, 8 weeks half pay for staff with 18 months of continuous employment)
• Paternity Pay (2 weeks’ full pay)
• Pension scheme (matched contributions up to 5% including death benefit for staff with 12 months of continuous employment)
• Sickness pay (up to 20 days)
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Friends and family discount for legal services and free wills for staff
• Paid emergency time off for dependants
• Early finishes on Fridays
• Staff parties/gatherings/social events
• Travel schemes e.g. POP cards
• ‘Christmas Club’ Savings Scheme
• Holiday Purchase Scheme
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Adam Hall who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job