A long established and leading regional law practice. The firm is a progressive modern practice serving individuals, businesses, charities, organisations, public and private companies.
They are a full-service law firm with multiple offices that has experienced continued growth.
The firm strives to provide the best and highest quality service to their clients whilst maintain a friendly and professional approach
- You will be joining a firm that is keen to support career progression whilst offering competitive salaries
- You will be running your own caseload of matrimonial and family law matters whilst providing legal advice
- Handling matters including but not limited to: divorce, ancillary relief, financial settlements, separations, civil partnerships, cohabitation disputes, prep and post nuptial agreements, children matters
- Attending in-house courses for further self-development
- Constantly building and maintain relationships
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Minimum of 3 years’ PQE handling your own family law matters
- Strong academics with a minimum of 2:1 in your undergraduate course
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to build on your caseload
- Business development and networking skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Family Lawyer, Family Law Solicitor, Family Law Associate