Are you looking to move to a more progressive firm that have experienced substantial growth in the last 18 months? You will find a forward-thinking and modern culture which stands them apart from the crowd.
This regional firm has a rich heritage dating back over 40 years. They are modern, forward-thinking, dynamic and invest heavily in their workforce. There is an ambition for them to continue to grow, this vision is shared throughout the firm. They are progressive and can offer an excellent platform for progression, with their continued growth now is an exciting time to join. You will find a friendly culture with a real family feel running throughout the firm.
You will join a friendly, professional and dynamic family department. The department has a wealth of expertise and deals exclusively with privately funded work. You will deal with your own high-quality caseload, as well as assisting the Partners with more complex and high-value matters.
Your caseload will include, divorce, financial disputes arising from the divorce or separation, prenuptial agreements and children cases. You will represent clients based locally as well as some work having an international flavour.
- You will be a Family Solicitor with at least three years PQE in Family law
- You will be able to manage your own caseload
- You will have a good technical knowledge
- Have the ability to build strong, lasting client relationships
- There are excellent prospects for progression
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience with excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a leading regional firm in Chesham, Buckinghamshire.