Reporting to the Supervising Partner, the successful candidate will manage a caseload of all privately funded work across a range of matters including divorce, financial provision, prenuptial agreements, cohabitation, Children Act matters and separation agreements.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law.
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct.
- Strong IT skills.
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies.
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets.
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations.
- Proven experience of handling own caseload.
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines.
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability.
- Family Law