Our client is a professional and friendly Solicitors practice based in Huddersfield.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join their hugely successful team and take the business to the next level.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of Family Law. Realistically they should have a minimum of 2 years PQE as they will be expected to manage their own caseload, support staff and participate in the Firm’s marketing activities.
Required Skills & Experience -
- A minimum of 2 years PQE gained in Family Law.
- Good marketing focus and be commercially aware, with a proven background of successful involvement in business development strategies to enable contribution to the growth of the Firm's portfolio.
- Credible and professional enough to contribute to the growth of an already successful department.
- Pro-active, driven, professional and flexible as well as being friendly and a good team player.
- Have excellent technical and interpersonal ability across all levels.
- Additional managerial skills and be seeking to lead and mentor a successful department.
Applicants should be confident, possessing strong client development and networking skills. In addition to this they should be self-motivated individuals with excellent IT skills, who can convince that they will enjoy being part of an integrated team and will also thrive in an autonomous working environment.
- Family Law