An upcoming and modern multi-service private practice located in the City of London are looking for like-minded individuals to join and strengthen their Private Client department. Working within a team-orientated environment you will help progress the firm’s modest client base while enhancing your own personal development.
Being well-versed in most aspects of Family law your role will be varied to reflect this. Your work will include but not be limited to dealing with: financial provision; prenuptial agreements; Children Act matters; separation agreements; financial provision; and divorce. Managing your own caseload you will also be required to conduct your own advocacy on occasion, to deal with both with Financial Remedy proceedings and Children Act 1989 cases.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be at least 1 year’ PQE within a Family law department
- Solid experience of being able to manage your own caseload independently and be able to provide billing figures
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
- Be able to provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with the SRA Code of conduct
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Solicitor") AND ("Family")
- Family Law