Senior Family Solicitor - 8+ years PQE - Surrey. Are you looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced legal firm who has an outstanding global reputation? Act now.
Position: Senior Family Solicitor - 8+ years PQE
Salary: Competitive salary range and performance related pay
Reward Recruitment is partnered with a forward-thinking firm with a fun, vibrant and hardworking ethos at its heart, based in Surrey. They are committed to growth through doing more for clients, its people and the communities it serves.
The successful applicant will be 8+ years PQE and have experience in a broad base of privately funded family law, working with some complex and challenging cases. Your previous experience must include cases involved in divorce and separation; financial remedy; child arrangement orders; drafting and reviewing pre-and post-nuptial agreements; cohabitation and injunctions.
The role will suit someone who is able to work under pressure and can manage own caseload with minimal supervision.
Skills and attributes:
- Ability to support clients through sensitive situations.
- Good advocacy and presentation skills.
- Well organised and accurate.
- Uses initiative and is proactive.
- Team player as well as ability to carry own caseload.
- Enthusiastic business developer.
The Family department are looking to recruit a Solicitor to join the team.
Candidates must be well organised, be able to cope well under pressure and be used to dealing with a full and varied caseload. They must also have a strong emphasis on client care. The candidate will ideally have sound experience of working across all areas of Family Law including: cohabitation; divorce; separation; Pre-Nups; finances including pensions and businesses; children disputes and domestic violence; collaborative law and ADR; and mediation.
A great communicator they must have strong technical drafting and negotiating skills. Combined with the ability to deliver an exceptional service to all client, offering timely, practical and clear legal advice, some court experience is preferable.
- Solicitor with 8+ years PQE - gained within a well-regarded firm.
- Solid academic background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Strength of character.
- Friendly, positive manner.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Document management systems.
- Family Law