Family Solicitor - Childcare
Our client is a well-established, professional and forward-thinking Law Firm with offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York.
As part of their planned strategy for growth, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our hugely successful team based in Sheffield, who require an experienced Legal Aid & Family lawyer to join our Family department in our drive to take the business to the next level.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of family and legal aid law, realistically having a minimum of 3 years PQE as you will be expected to manage your own caseload, support staff and participate in the Firm’s marketing activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years PQE gained in Family Law.
- Be a member of the Law Society’s Children panel.
- A strong client following or contacts whom you are able to bring with you.
- The ability to generate your own caseload through existing contacts and from client referrals.
- Good marketing focus and be commercially aware with a proven background of successful involvement in business development strategies to enable you to contribute to the growth of the Firm's portfolio.
- Credible and professional enough to contribute to the growth of an already successful department.
- Pro-active, driven, professional and flexible as well as being friendly, and a good team player.
- Have excellent technical and interpersonal ability across all levels.
- Additional managerial skills and be seeking to lead and mentor a successful department.
- An understanding of and an ability to work under the legal aid contract.
Possessing strong client development and networking skills, applicants should be confident, self-motivated individuals with excellent IT skills, who can convince they will enjoy being part of an integrated team but also will also thrive in working in an autonomous working environment.
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of Family Law matters with a focus on acting for Guardians and Local Authorities [as agents] in public law proceedings, whilst being excited at having the opportunity to join a strong and close-knit team where they can contribute to the growth of the department.
- Family Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job