Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Family Service Worker on behalf of Cheshire East Council. The successful candidates will be providing a high quality family support and advocacy service to families with multiple and complex issues as well as playing a lead role in advocating for families, ensuring they are signposted to effective support services.
Ideally you will need to have:
* Experience of children centre work
* Previous experience of challenging families/hard to reach families
* Experience of managing risk/safeguarding concerns
The position is based on a full time (37 hours) 3 month contract with strong possibility of extension.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Kyle at Service Care Solutions on or email me above.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
- Family support
- Family support work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job