Job title: Family Partner
Salary: Market Rate
Are you an experienced senior lawyer looking for an exciting new opportunity? A top 200 law practice based in Bristol is searching for a high-quality Partner to join their existing immigration practice.
What do you need?
- We’re looking for a substantial following and emphasis on BD.
- 3X salary at a minimum, ideally originating at least £200k in
- The majority of the work would be from clients in Bristol we expect, but they could be based at any of our offices with flexibility to work from home, and possibly work part time too if that was of interest
- They are looking to attract further high calibre colleagues - individuals who are looking to work in a more collaborative, client centred environment where colleagues are encouraged to work together as opposed to compete, not only across teams but across offices. This approach ensures that client care and commitment are at the forefront of their service model whilst also allowing their colleagues to work without billing targets where they are encouraged to have 'headroom’ in their working day.
- They has always done things differently; in 2012, they were the first organisation of their type in the UK legal sector to attract private equity investment, enabling them to move from the traditional partnership model to a corporate structure, creating a clear separation between management/ownership and fee earners.
- The success of their model was reflected in very attractive growth over the following 6 years and their maiden year as a public company has seen further stellar growth with revenue increasing by more than 50% to over £52m and pre-tax profits rose from £4.1m to £9.8m over the same period.
- Their strong organic growth means they are now a more diversified business with strengthened positions in their key target markets.
- They have the team and financial resources in place to deliver their organic and acquisitive growth strategy as they scale up to be the leading legal and professional services business outside London.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
- Private Equity
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'