An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Family Paralegal to join the highly regarded Family team of a leading UK firm on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in London, the firm has a large presence in the city and one of the fastest growing Family practices in the UK.
Your New Role
As this firm’s new Paralegal, you will be involved in an exciting range of work including some of the most interesting and complex family cases in the country. You will gain a high level of exposure through duties such as:
- Working directly with partners and other senior lawyers in the team
- Undertaking research in ever-changing Family Laws
- Attending Court when required
- Preparing case bundles
The firm looks to hire a Paralegal who demonstrates:
- At least 6 months of experience
- Excellent understanding of Family law
- Great team working and communication skills
The successful Paralegal will be offered £21,000 - £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic Family Paralegal opportunity in London.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'