Salary: £16K - £18K
An exciting opportunity to join my client’s family department has arisen. The successful candidate will be working directly with Senior Lawyers and other lawyers in the Group as well as assisting with general work for the Group including attending at Court, undertaking research and preparing bundles, costs schedules, assisting with preparation of bills and some administrative tasks.
- · Strong academics
- · Strong technical skills with experience of using Excel, Word, Outlook
- · Excellent time management and organisational skills
- · Works well under pressure
- · Adaptable and flexible
- · Team player
- · Confident and enthusiastic
- · Outgoing and hard-working
- · Positive and proactive approach to your work
- · Experience in working in Legal Aid practice (desirable)
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Adam Hall who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job