- An exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and award-winning law firm
- The firm has a longstanding reputation with a tier one ranking in the Legal 500 awards
- Multiple offices nationally and continual expansion within the firm
- The firm is looking to take on a Family Paralegal
- With continuous expansion, the position offers an unrivalled opportunity for progression
- You will be working with dynamic and ambitious specialists within the legal sector
- You will be part of a friendly team in an excellent working environment
- There is a competitive salary available to reflect experience with the opportunity of developing further into senior positions for the right candidate
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Alteast 1 years’ experience as a family paralegal or assistant
- Ability to assistant on files
- Great experience within Family law.
- Demonstrate excellent organisation, communication and time management skills
- Strong understanding of public and private family law matters
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Family Paralegal, Family Assistant, Paralegal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job