A leading Derby based law firm are recruiting for a solicitor to join their Private Client Family Law team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Solicitor (3-4 years PQE ideally) to join a firm with an excellent reputation and strong quality of work.
The successful candidate will be expected to;
- Manage their own caseload and work independently;
- Conduct their own files through to conclusion;
- Conduct their own advocacy to include both Children Act 1989 cases (Directions Hearings) and Financial Remedy proceedings (Directions Hearings, FDA's and FDR's);
- Use the team's case management system;
- Work to a consistently high standard and be self-motivated; and
- Be actively involved in marketing and business development.
It is also important that you have experience in running Private Family Law matters as opposed to publicly funded work.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job