This successful and growing firm based in Birmingham are seeking a Private Family Locum within either of their two central offices in the West Midlands to cover whilst they recruit on a permanent basis. Interested? Please call Grace on and quote job ref: 5952
• We have been instructed by this successful and growing law firm based within Birmingham and the Midlands to recruit for a Private Family Locum.
• The role is likely to last between 1-2 months to cover whilst the firm recruit on a permanent basis.
• The ideal candidate must have experience within Private family law, including divorce and matrimonial matters, financial remedies, private child arrangements. The caseload is a broad mixture of matters, and a general family specialist will be well suited to this role- there is no legal aid involved in this caseload.
• This role is full time, the firm may be flexible with occasional home working but at this time they are not accepting applications from candidates looking at 100% remote working.
• Birmingham- Central location
• The firm are looking to pay market rate and would be very dependent on your experience. Hourly rate starts from £33 per hour dependant on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on or email or contact us via LinkedIn https://company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Family Locum vacancies throughout Birmingham and the UK. If you are a Private Family Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'