Family Legal Secretary
Our client one of the oldest and most established fastest growing law firms in the East Of England are recruiting for an Experienced Family Legal Secretary. Our client is an accredited Legal 500 multi- office firm with over 25 partners this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Family Legal Secretary to join their Family Department based in Frinton on sea . You will be assisting three Fee Earners in a fast moving client focused environment .
- You will provide full secretarial support to three fee earners
- Manage diaries , make appointments for Fee Earners
- Screen e-mails, telephone calls and post
- Open and closing files
- Audio typing Using digital dictation, Drafting letters and responses with minimal supervision
- Amending and reformatting documents in Microsoft word and using Track Changes
- Completing standard forms
- Meeting with clients taking notes
- Support Fee Earners with the preparation of bills
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, courts
- Dealing with Child care , Divorce, Separation, Co-Habitation, Finances ,Civil partnerships
- Preparation of trial bundles
- General administration ,including filing ,photocopying, faxing and scanning
- At least 1 year’s legal secretarial experience , preferably in Family Law
- Fast and accurate audio typing skills including digital audio systems
- Experience with case management
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel ,Outlook , previous experience using case management systems
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and a sympathetic ear
- Hours Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm
- Pleasant working environment, Pension
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JSL2043 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion .
For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website.
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'