Family Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant
Manchester (Bridge Street)
Reward Recruitment Limited are currently recruiting for an expanding Law Firm based in Manchester. The firm is currently looking to recruit a Family Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant to join their team. The role is to provide high quality legal support to the firm's team of solicitors who specialise in Family law. You will be required to provide both administrative assistance and legal support to the case-handlers, under supervision. They provide legal services throughout the North West of England.
- Predominantly dealing with care proceedings.
- Drafting documents using agreed standards
- Assisting solicitors with exchange and pre-completion matters including invoicing
- Dealing with all aspects of post completion
- Financial and file management including closing of files in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- To answer client and third-party enquiries quickly and efficiently (telephone, e-mail and in-person)
- General office, administrative duties: photo-copying; scanning; post-opening; filing; data entry
- To help ensure that the firm's computer database is continually and promptly updated
- Excess experience of CCMS.
- Excellent IT literacy, including familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written English
- An ability to deliver accurate, technically correct and easy to understand pieces of work, which may include advice
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude to work
- Flexible in approach
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A confident personality and good sense of humour
- Friendly with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work
- Positive team player
Required Skills & Experience:
- Professional typist
- Must have great organisation skills
- Must be a team player
- Family Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job