This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven solicitor or legal executive to join our client’s thriving, multi-accredited practice located in Birmingham.
Managing a varied caseload of private family matters, the successful applicant will utilise their skills and expertise to deliver first-class legal services to the firm’s clients.
- Prenuptial and post nuptial agreements
- Financial matters
- Alternative resolution
- Unmarried couples
- Children matters
- Child arrangements
- family law
- Solicitors and legal executives with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE
- Experience in private family law is essential
- A strong communicator with exceptional client care skills
- Highly organised and self-sufficient with the ability to meet tight deadlines
Due to our high level of Asian client base, language skills such as Urdu/ Punjabi are ideal but not essential. The candidate needs to be fully confident with private child law matters and include expertise in divorce, domestic violence, and S8 applications as well as acrimonious financial disputes.
- Must have a thorough practical experience of dealing with these areas due to our heavy and demanding client base. There is a strong emphasis on child care matters with divorce and finances and so the candidate must enjoy this type of work.
- Good commercial acumen of business targets is required. An excellent working environment with a friendly team and family environment.
- Good shared support available but no exclusive legal secretary.
- The person needs to be able to work quickly as we receive 2-4 new cases daily and needs to be able to manage their own caseload with minimum support.
- An award-winning niche practice, recommended in the Legal 500, our client offers expert advice and representation in the field of family law.
- Based in Birmingham, they serve clients in the capital, across the UK and internationally.
- With specialist, friendly lawyers, they are well-placed to advise on all matters pertaining to the family.
Associate Lawyer – Family
For further details of this Associate Family Lawyer vacancy, please contact Natasha Kirkby on
Quoting reference NK31399.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'