A rare an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Family Law Solicitor to join a well-respected practice based in Slough.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to run their own case load of privately funded client matters to a high standard applying their knowledge and understanding of law and practices, as well as continuing to develop their expertise.
• You will be a Family Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE
• You will be confident and have good experience of running your own general family, privately funded caseload.
• Ability to represent before the Family Court or experience in advocacy is a distinct advantage.
• You will have a meticulous, almost forensic eye for detail.
• Excellent communication and client care skills are necessary.
• The successful candidate will combine both fee earning and management and develop their career, in addition will enjoy a certain amount of autonomy and work in a relatively standalone role but will have the support of an experienced and knowledgeable team and a legal assistant.
• Competitive Salary.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'