Our growing client is looking for an experienced Family Solicitor to join their team near Newcastle.
This is an excellent opportunity to join my clients expanding firm, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop the family law department. This position comes with excellent prospects for progression and would suit someone looking to work for an employer that puts its staff a top priority.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to run their own case load of privately funded client matters to a very high standard applying their knowledge and understanding of law and practices, as well as develop their expertise. Confidently running cases consisting of Divorce and Finances, Separation, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation disputes, Child Arrangements Order and Protection from Violence and Harassment Orders is essential.
• You will be a Family Solicitor with at least 1 years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE).
• You will have good experience of running your own general family, privately funded caseload.
• Ability to represent before the Family Court or experience in advocacy is a distinct advantage.
• Energy, drive and enthusiasm are key.
• You will have a meticulous, almost forensic eye for detail.
• Excellent communication and client care skills are necessary.
• The successful candidate will combine both fee earning and management and develop their career, in addition will enjoy a certain amount of autonomy and work in a relatively standalone role but will have the support of an experienced and knowledgeable team and a legal assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Law Firm that offers a great working environment plus a great salary to match.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'