Our client is an expanding and ambitious firm who are committed to offering a friendly, professional and efficient legal service. Although a small firm they punch above their weight in attracting high caliber clients. They have a modern outlook and are currently seeking to implement a bonus scheme. Holidays are generous – 24 days plus your birthday plus 3 days at Christmas.
Department: Family Law
- You will be experienced in dealing with all matters surrounding family law issues, including divorce, separation, ancillary settlements, children matters etc.
- To provide a high level of legal advice and assistance to the clients of the firm in the fee earner’s area of specialism.
- To ensure that the advice given is accurate and comprehensive and that all advice provided is clearly recorded on the file.
- To respond to all client and third-party communications promptly and to progress the matter to conclusion within a reasonable time scale.
- Responsibilities to provide clear and comprehensive advice to clients and to progress their case smoothly to conclusion.
- To ensure that the conduct of client files is in accordance with all internal, professional conduct and accounts rules and obligations.
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holidays
- Great working atmosphere
- Location: Chester
- Salary Range (DOE): Negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'