Family Law Solicitor
Family Solicitor- Devizes
Salary Dependent on Experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and highly successful Family Department. The team now consists of 11 solicitors who specialise in private client Family Law.
Our client base extends from its strong local roots to people all over the country and, indeed, around the world. It includes successful business and professional people in the private and public sectors, senior members of the armed forces, farming families and many more
- You will be taking over an existing caseload containing a mixture of divorce and separation cases involving both financial elements and children matters.
- The finance work includes high value cases, pensions, businesses, investments, property portfolios, cohabitation disputes and nuptial agreements alongside cases where needs are the driving factor.
- The children cases range from child arrangement disputes to international relocation, among many other areas where our clients benefit from our expert advice and guidance.
- To undertake practice promotion activities to maintain and increase the caseload, and to contribute to the Family Department and the wider firm in a number of other ways including writing articles, participating in marketing campaigns and social media activities.
- To carry out any other duties within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- Previous experience of working within a law practice
- Good experience of Family law dealing with all aspects of divorce, separation, financial settlements, children matters, injunctions and pre/post-nuptial agreements
- Excellent client care skills, negotiating and organisational skills
- Good advocacy skills and IT skills
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays.
- Automatic enrolment into the Work Place Pension- Upon successful completion of their probationary period, the employee can increase their pension contributions up to a maximum of 4% (employer will match).
- Entitlement to a discretionary bonus as part of the firm's Individual Performance Objectives bonus scheme.
- Buying and Selling holiday scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Length of service awards.
- Firm funded bi-monthly prize draws and social events.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are
looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
- Divorce Law
- Family Law
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'