I am working with a multi-service and successful Law Firm who provide honest, transparent and high quality national Legal services to individuals, Families and Businesses across England and Wales. They are looking for a Family Law Solicitor to join their Firm on a permanent full-term position.
The Solicitor is expected to have experience within Family Law matters, possessing at least 1 – 3 years PQE. They will be dealing with Financial settlements, Domestic Abuse, Childcare proceedings, Prenuptial agreements, Child visitation, Residency or maintenance, Contested hearing, Amicable separations and divorces. This role requires the Solicitor to have a strong track record of profit costs, proving to be on the panel; in addition to having experience in handling up to 25 – 30 files at any one time. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking a successful and rewarding career as a Family Law Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Excellent strong organisational skills
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrate experience within Family Law
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Required to be organised and pay attention to detail
• Location: Birmingham
• Salary Range (DOE): £0,000 – £40,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Reference: NT63
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.